LUXURY MUNICH HOTELS: Munich’s handful of "five-star superior" hotels are lavish landmarks.
Expect the works – large private rooms, spa centres, sweeping views, theatres, a choice of restaurants and bars and, of course, price tags to match.
These hotels are almost all in the city centre and you can pay anything from €200 to €2000 a night! If money’s no object here's where you can live it up.
I've done a few in-depth luxury Munich hotel reviews, click on the link to get the low-down:
TOP SHELF: Possibly Munich's most exclusive address - the Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski.
▪Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski – Best location on Munich’s "Golden Mile" – Maximillian Strasse.
The Details Address Maximilian Strasse 17 Phone 089 21 252 700
▪ Hotel Königshof– Going strong since the 1860s.
The Details: Address Karlsplatz 25 Phone 089 551 360
▪King’s Hotels (Center and First Class) – Has two hotels, one three, the other four stars just north of the train station. Décor is a tad gaudy, but well done.
Address for King’s Hotel First Class Dachauer Strasse 13 Phone 089 551 870
▪ Hotel Excelsior Munich A ridiculously well-decorated hotel with a wine-focussed restaurant, the Vinothek, and a bar. It’s opposite the Main Train Station.
Address Schützen Strassse 11 Phone 089 55 1370
Destination Munich and Bavaria is the best, most up-to-date and entertaining travel guide to the region - guaranteed.
It gives you full-colour maps, practical information and top tips on how to get the most out of your visit.
It's 227 pages of up-to-the-minute travel intelligence and it can be yours as an eBook for less than the price of an Oktoberfest beer. (read on)
• Go one step up to Cheap Munich Hotels.
• Find out about Hotels near Munich Airport.
• Enjoy the gret otdoors by Camping in Munich.
• Return to the Accommodation Munich main page
• Jump from Luxury Munich Hotels back to Destination Munich Home
Pinakothek der Moderne
What to do in Munich - multi-day itineraries
Find your perfect Bavarian tour
Munich Oktoberfest photo preview