FIXTURE: The Hotel Germania in Munich
has been around for over 80 years.
▪ Hotel Schlicker "Zum Goldenen Löwen" – A popular old dame of a hotel (over 400 years old!) around the corner from the Viktualienmarkt. Address Tal 8 Phone 089 24 288 70 Check Prices
▪ St Paul Hotel Munich – Just next to the Oktoberfest field and named after St Paul’s church next door. Address St. Paul Strasse 7 Phone 089 54 40 78 00
▪ Holiday Inn – There is a grand total of seven Holiday Inn hotels around Munich, including a couple tucked away near the Isar River and one near the airport. Phone 0800 183 0477 Check Prices
▪ Ibis Hotel Munich – Cube-style rooms at six locations around Munich. Check Prices
▪ Mercure Munich – Seven neat and well-priced hotels around Munich. Check Prices
▪ Hotel Galleria - Cosy and charming, the Galleria is a family-run number with 19 rooms. It’s about 5kms south of the city centre near the zoo and the Isar River. Address Plinganser Strasse 142 Phone 089 723 30 01 Check Prices
Every once in a while a book comes along that changes your life.
Until it does, please consider buying Destination Munich and Bavaria, the grooviest, most informative guide on the market :-)
It'll give you full-colour maps, practical info and hundreds of tips on how to get the most out of your visit.
It's 227 pages of up-to-the-minute travel intelligence and it can be yours as an eBook for less than the price of an Oktoberfest beer. (read on)
• Go one step up to Luxury Munich Hotels.
• Check out more cheap places to stay at Cheap Munich Hostels.
• Enjoy the gret otdoors by Camping in Munich.
• Return to the Accommodation Munich main page
• Jump from Cheap munich Hotels back to Destination Munich Home
What to do in Munich - multi-day itineraries
Find your perfect Bavarian tour
Munich Oktoberfest 2018 photo preview