Transatlantic link: The U.S.A.'s
cultural link to Munich.
View Attractions Munich in a
Location: Karolinenplatz 3
Phone: 089 05 52 53 70
Open: The library and exhibitions are open Monday to Friday from 12pm to 5pm, Wednesdays to 8pm.
Cost: Free entry to the library and exhibitions, and many other events are also free.
A short stroll south-east of Königsplatz, north of the Hauptbahnhof.
Every once in a while a book comes along that changes your life.
Until it does, please consider buying Destination Munich and Bavaria, the grooviest, most informative guide on the market :-)
It'll give you full-colour maps, practical info and hundreds of tips on how to get the most out of your visit.
It's 227 pages of up-to-the-minute travel intelligence and it can be yours as an eBook for less than the price of an Oktoberfest beer. (read on)
• Karolinenplatz (Caroline’s Square) - A circle-shaped square.
• Pinakothek der Moderne - A gallery of modern art.
• Königsplatz (King’s Square) and Propyläen - The square with many faces.
And a couple more you can find here
• Return to the Munich Attractions main page
• Jump from Amerikahaus back to Destination Munich Home
What to do in Munich - multi-day itineraries
Find your perfect Bavarian tour
Munich Oktoberfest photo preview