Germany visa for Indians question


On 22nd July, 2009 Pankaj from India asked:
I am coming for PG (Master of Science) studies in Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München University for AMS in 2010. I would like to know the visa process for my mother to stay with me for a period of 4 years.
I am strictly vegetarian.
Thanking You,


Hi Pankaj,
I’ve done a bit of research about getting a long-term Germany visa for Indians and here’s what I’ve discovered. You’re mother will need a Residence Permit. For that she’ll need to make an appointment to go to the Germany Embassy in New Dehli.
To make the appointment, you have to go to the Germany VFS Global Application Centre website. On applying for a Germany visa for Indians She’ll need to fill out the following forms before the appointment: The Application Form for German National Residence Permit, the Declaration on True and Complete Information, and the Declaration on Travel Health Insurance.
For links to the application centre, the forms and other useful information have a look at this page. The info on Long Term Visa (Residence Permit) is at the bottom of the page.
Good luck with the application process! You can find Destination Munich's main page talking about Germany visas here.

Dear readers, did you like this answer about German visas for Indians?
Do you have anything to add? If the answer is yes, please add your two cents to the comments section just below.

Do you like this site? Get the guidebook!

Destination-munich-ebookDestination Munich and Bavaria is the best, most up-to-date and entertaining travel guide to the region - guaranteed.
It gives you full-colour maps, practical information and top tips on how to get the most out of your visit.
It's 227 pages of up-to-the-minute travel intelligence and it can be yours as an eBook for less than the price of an Oktoberfest beer. (read on)

Sharing is caringshare-me

Share this page:

Or follow us on Facebook: