FIXTURE: The Hotel Germania in Munich
has been around for over 80 years.
▪ Hotel Schlicker “Zum Goldenen Löwen” – A popular old dame of a hotel (over 400 years old!) around the corner from the Viktualienmarkt. Check Prices
Address Tal 8 Phone 089 24 288 70 Website hotel-schlicker.de
▪ St Paul Hotel Munich – Just next to the Oktoberfest field and named after St Paul’s church next door.
Address St. Paul Strasse 7 Phone 089 54 40 78 00 Website www.hotel-stpaul.de
▪ Holiday Inn Munich – Has a grand total of seven hotels in and around Munich, a couple tucked away near the Isar River and one near the airport. Check Prices
Phone 0800 183 0477 Website www.holidayinn.com
▪ Ibis Hotel Munich – Cube-style rooms at six locations around Munich. Check Prices
▪ Mercure Munich– Seven neat and well-priced hotels around Munich. Check Prices
▪ Hotel Galleria Munich Cosy and charming, the Galleria is a family-run number with 19 rooms. Check Prices
It’s about 5kms south of the city centre near the zoo and the Isar River.
Address Plinganser Strasse 142 Phone 089 723 30 01 Website www.hotel-galleria.de
• Go one step up to Luxury Munich Hotels.
• Check out more cheap places to stay at Cheap Munich Hostels.
• Enjoy the gret otdoors by Camping in Munich.
• Return to the Accommodation Munich main page
• Jump from Cheap munich Hotels back to Destination Munich Home
What to do in Munich - multi-day itineraries
Find your perfect Bavarian tour
Munich Oktoberfest 2017 photo preview